Saturday, October 24, 2009

what else could go wrong.


Cranberry Orange Muffin, you've been my only friend these past 2 weeks, yennoe?
I dont know what to dooooo :(
I hate how Im so paranoid about my school marks. Eff my straight edge life , eff. eff. eff !
I want to sleep forever.
Why? Because when you sleep, you dream.
You dream about good things.
Those good things are things that would be considered miracles in the 'real' world.
Everytime I wake up and get back into reality, it's a damn nightmare.
I quit my job.
It's got it's pro's and its one con. One con being that i'll have no more money :'(
BoooOOoo . Whatver, i'll just live off pennies now. Spare some change?
Im starting to easily detest guys at our school. (Some girls too)
I dont know why, but more and more people are annoying me for the little things now. Iuno , maybe im 'stressed' ? Maybe im just becoming a beeeotch.
I dont give. I feel like i wanna shove a fucking rock down some chicks throat, tie some guys hands over his mouth and just curbstomp some people. ARGHNESS!
time to hit the pool , <3

1 comment: